ENGAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH OUR HR CONSULTING
An engaged employee is fully involved and enthusiastic about his or her work.
We help you recognize the importance of compliance and commitment.
EPIX Solutions – Your local Las Vegas HR Consultant
Comprehensive, professional, third-party, examination of workplace issues that require organized, documented, non-biased investigation.
Align your Nevada workforce with the needs and priorities of your organization in a manner that anticipates the future needs or risks of the organization.
Address employee performance issues in a non-emotionally charged and legally-compliant manner that minimizes the affect on employees and business productivity while reducing employer risk.
EMPLOYEE LEAVE ADMINISTRATION
Navigate complex FMLA and regional Nevada leave laws with ease, whether establishing company leave policies, managing employee leaves or addressing a specific employee issue that arises.
WAGE & HOUR
Ensure that employees are classified, documented, scheduled and compensated in a manner that is Nevada DOL compliant and consistent with your business model.
OTHER HR NEEDS
Need assistance with other HR projects? Our team of Las Vegas based SPHR professionals is positioned to assist with the knowledge, expertise, and friendly service to get the job done.
Gain Access to:
- HR Audit Checklists
- Q&A Database
- Job description builder
- Performance review tools
- Salary benchmarking
- Compliance guidelines and checklists
- Workplace Investigations
- Compliance Tracking
- Course completion management
- Unlimited access to over 300 courses
- Employee report downloads and sharing
- Automated administration notifications
- Certificate Management
Live Support Features:
- Calls answered live every day
- Senior level experienced HR professionals with PHR® and SPHR® designations
- 11 hours of accessibility every business day, 8am-7pm CST
- Written summaries of calls always available
- Breaking employment law updates and advice by state
- The latest compliance changes and updates
- Legislative updates as they happen
- Expert analysis from seasoned HR professionals
- Free HRCI- and SHRM-approved webinars to keep your HR certification active
Training solutions that develop and engage employees
COURSES THAT LOWER RISK
- Sexual harassment and discrimination
- Workplace safety
- Eye protection
- Substance abuse in the workplace
- OSHA requirements
- Hazard communications
- Diversity at work…and more!
You have a lot on your plate. We get it. That’s why staying on top of details like which employees have completed training is a snap with our training platform. Robust reporting tools allow you to quickly see who has completed a course and when. Plus, when an employee completes a course, you receive an instant notification.
Need to save your reports? No problem. We’ve built an easy export feature that allows you to download course completion information into a spreadsheet with a click.
Empower your management and workforce with course tracks like:
- Project management
- Motivating and inspiring employees
- Implementing solutions to obstacles
- Effective meetings
- Developing employee skills and capacity
Does employee engagement really make a difference?
Eighty-four percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively impact the quality of their organization’s products, compared with only 31 percent of the disengaged.
Seventy-two percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively affect customer service, versus 27 percent of the disengaged.
Sixty-eight percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively impact costs in their job or unit, compared with just 19 percent of the disengaged.